Stake Bookmaker Review
The Stake bookmaker
is owned by Medium Rare N.V. and operates online under a license issued by the Government of Curacao.
In addition to sports betting, on stake.com you can play in casinos, live casinos with real dealers, and various gambling games.
Stake partners are the famous rapper Drake, the Formula 1 team Alfa Romeo, the football clubs Everton and Watford, the famous Argentine football player Sergio Aguero, who retired in 2021, the UFC and a number of top promotion fighters at the head with Israel Adesanya.
Other famous personalities and organizations from the world of sports also cooperate with Stake.
In this review, we will talk in detail about the bookmaker Stake, the interface and operation of the site, methods of depositing and withdrawing money, bonuses and lines, odds and margin.
Official website and mirror Stake.com
The address of the official website of Stake is stake.com.
It has 15 language versions available. The toggle button is located in the footer of the main page.
The bookmaker operates under an offshore license from Curacao.
The support service does not provide mirrors.
To bypass the block, players need to use a VPN or other methods.
When you enter the site from a mobile phone, in the header of the main page you will see login and registration buttons and advertising banners of partners.
Below is a casino block with an offer to go to it, and even lower is a link to the bookmaker’s office.
There are 5 buttons on the bottom panel - “Menu”, “Search”, “Chat”, “Casino”, “Sports”.
All navigation is located under the “Menu” button, from where you can go to any section of the site.
Chat is a popular way to communicate with other site users - do not confuse it with the support chat.
In the footer of the main page, in addition to the button for switching languages, there is an information block.
In it you will find bookmaker rules and contacts, links to social networks, selection of odds formats, sections with self-exclusion rules and promotions and other information useful to bettors.
To get advice, go to the navigation menu and click “Support”. There are three tabs here, including “Chat”.
You can ask a question to a consultant only after logging in to the site; until then, sending messages is limited.
You can also contact consultants only by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and identification
To create an account:
- Click "Register" at the top of the home page.
- Enter your e-mail, username, date of birth and password.
You can also register using a social network or instant messenger - Facebook, Google, Line, Twitch.
Select a social network in the registration form and synchronize the two accounts.
Stake does not accept players under 18 years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction.
The rules contain a list of countries from which registration is prohibited. Traditionally, multi-accounting and the use of one account by several persons are prohibited, even if they are family members.
Immediately after registration, you must undergo the so-called first level verification.
A form to enter your personal information will appear when you attempt to make a deposit.
Please include the following information:
- first and last name;
- date of birth;
- country and exact address of residence;
- phone number;
After this, you will be able to top up your account with cryptocurrency. To deposit fiat money, you will need full verification with confirmation of your phone number and uploading documents. This is called second level verification.
The bookmaker also reserves the right to request additional documents from the client at any time at its discretion. During the check, either all operations on the account or withdrawal of money may be prohibited.
To log into your personal account, enter your e-mail or username as your login, as well as your password. After this, an authorization code will be sent to your email. If you don't remember your login information, click "Forgot your password?".
There are 10 sections available in your personal account. “Wallet” and “Storage” are intended for financial transactions.
You can also see your progress in the loyalty program (VIP tab), transaction and bet history, statistics on participation in tournaments and sweepstakes. To contact support, click “Online Support”. You can also adjust settings and notifications.
Deposits and withdrawals
To carry out financial transactions, Stake provides two dozen cryptocurrencies and five fiat currencies - euro, Japanese yen, Brazilian real, Canadian dollar and Indian rupee. By default, Bitcoin is set as the main currency on the account after registration. To change the account currency, click on the balance on the main page and select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu. You can fund your account and place bets from different currency accounts.
To change your wallet settings, tap on the corresponding button inside it. You can hide zero balances or enable the display of cryptocurrency in real money - for example, in Russian rubles. To do this, move the corresponding slider, check the box next to the RUB currency and click “Save”.
The minimum deposit amount in fiat is 5 euros, 5 Canadian dollars, 500 rupees, 50 Brazilian reals or 1000 Japanese yen. Limits for cryptocurrencies depend on the selected currency. Funds are credited instantly and are not subject to commission from the bookmaker.
To withdraw funds using banking methods, please wait until the uploaded documents are verified.
The minimum withdrawal amount in crypto depends on the selected coin: 0.0002 BTC, 0.004 LTC and so on. Each transaction is subject to a commission, the size of which, again, depends on the chosen coin: 0.00007 BTC, 0.0005 LTC, and so on. Funds are usually credited instantly, but can take up to 24 hours.
Line and Live
In the pre-match, the bookmaker offers more than 30 sports. In addition to all the popular disciplines, there are also rare ones - squash, lacrosse, cross-country, Gaelic hurling. Popular sports have outrights. In the “Special” category you will find bets on non-sports events – politics, music, entertainment shows.
The “Popular” block with the most popular tournaments is included in the top line. Below is the block “The most popular sports”, followed by “Sports”, where all sports disciplines are listed in alphabetical order.
Some matches are accompanied by video broadcasts. In this case, a player icon is indicated next to them. Sometimes the broadcast is unavailable - then you can follow the progress of events using scoreboards and graphics.
There is also e-sports in the line, but it is not represented very widely. 6-7 disciplines are offered, including CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends, Call of Duty. There is no separate category for e-sports - matches are listed in the general sports line and filtered only by discipline.
Odds and margin
In the pre-match, the bookmaker sets the following margin for top events:
- football – 2.5-3%;
- hockey – 4%;
- basketball – 4%;
- tennis – 3.5-4%;
- baseball – 3.5-4%;
- eSports – 6.5%.
In live games, margins are growing, sometimes quite seriously. For example, for a German Bundesliga match the figure is already 7% instead of 3% in the pre-match.
The promotional program at Stake is varied and extensive. At the time of writing, there are more than 15 bonuses available only for bookmaker clients, not counting casino promotions.
Among the bonuses:
- $100K Daily Leaderboard. Place bets on sports or casinos and move up the leaderboard. The higher your place on the leaderboard, the larger part of the prize fund you will receive. Prizes are awarded to the top 5,000 participants daily. You can view the race leaderboard at the bottom of the sports or casino pages.
- $75K Weekly Draw. Bet $1K to get one entry into the drawing. The number of tickets is not limited: the more bets you make, the more tickets you will receive, and the higher the chances of success. Sports bets and casino bets are taken into account. The drawing is carried out live. The winners are 15 bettors, each of whom receives $5,000.
- Partner promotions. Stake offers bets on the main outcomes of matches involving Everton and Watford. If these teams lose, you will receive 50% of your bet back (but not more than $50).
- Bonuses in different sports. Bettors can bet on certain markets in the NHL, Major League Baseball, NBA and other tournaments. Under certain conditions, you will receive a bonus - cashback or increased winnings.
- Casino. A casino with thousands of gambling games operates on the same platform as the bookmaker. There are more than 1600 slots alone. All entertainment is grouped into categories - Stake games, exclusive games, slots, game shows, etc. There is also a filter by providers. In the “Live Casino” section you can compete against real dealers in roulette, poker, blackjack, baccarat and other games. A total of 48 live entertainments are offered.
- Cashout. Thanks to this feature, the player can sell his bet to the bookmaker before the end of the event. Depending on the current development of events and the initial odds, you will receive either a partial win or keep a percentage of the bet amount. Cashout conditions and the matches for which it is available are determined only by the bookmaker. If a player accepts the offer, they should click the Cashout button next to their bet in the “My Bet” section.
- Self-exclusion. Each client of Stake has the right to take a break from the game. Self-exclusion means stopping betting or gambling for a certain period of time. It may be temporary or permanent. To request self-exclusion, go to Settings in your account, select the Responsible Gambling tab and click the Request Self-Exclusion button. You will receive an email with a link to “Confirm self-exclusion.” Press it to start a 24-hour “recovery period.” After this, further instructions will be sent by e-mail.